This course focuses on delivering a progressive Coding curriculum, effective teaching and learning and understanding the impact of computational thinking.
- Intent – Why teach Coding?
- Implementing the Coding curriculum – Schemes, Progression and Resources.
- Skills, Knowledge and Vocabulary in Computer Science.
- An understanding of Computational Thinking
- Effective teaching, learning and assessment from Early Years to Key Stage 2
- Enriching Coding through trips, visits, clubs and competitions.
Coding through the Primary Curriculum